Award-Winning Tree Services and Storm Repair in Slidell
Rated highly by the BBB and winner of a 2014 Home Advisor Best Of Award, Tree Tech of Louisiana, LLC puts a premium on safety and conservation to provide you with the most reliable and efficient tree safety services. We offer comprehensive preventative care and cleanup services, including:
- Tree trimming, cabling and bracing: Sometimes all it takes is a little support or tree pruning in Slidell, LA, to prevent or repair massive storm damage. We offer free comprehensive evaluations of your property to ensure we safely address current issues and prevent potential problems, whether you’re taking precautions or cleaning up after a storm.
- Tree removal: For downed or unsalvageable trees, we offer complete tree removal to restore your property’s safety and aesthetic value. Our professionals are efficient and careful, and always do a full cleanup afterward to leave your property better looking than we found it.
- Stump grinding: While not as dangerous as unsupported standing trees, stumps can still be an eyesore and a nuisance, lowering property value and preventing enjoyment or development. We offer professional stump grinding services to open up your property’s landscaping possibilities.
- Land clearing: If you need help getting your land cleared after a storm or as a preventative safety measure, we offer professional bobcat services and underbrushing in Slidell, LA, to ensure complete, smooth and efficient clearing.
- Storm damage repair: We offer efficient removal of debris and cleanup of storm damage, with an emphasis on conserving the trees that can be saved. While it’s common for property owners to panic after a devastating storm and begin topping or cutting down trees to clean up the mess, in actuality, most trees can recover full health quickly if given a light prune, bark repair and a little time.
- Preventative tree care: Professional evaluative attention and care from an arborist can nearly always prevent disasters like fallen, diseased or infested trees. We assess the current state of and potential problems with your trees, and can prune or treat trees to prevent storm damage, blight or pine beetle infestations.
Storm damage is typically dangerous as well as unsightly, so give us a call at 985-788-8221 to get your free evaluation, whether you need help cleaning up or you’re taking precautions to prevent future damage.